- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson fire report 1/18/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 7:07 p.m., emergency medical service in the 2700 block of Flora Hills Drive.
* At 7:09 p.m., a motor vehicle accident at William Street and South Louisiana Avenue.
* At 11:04 p.m., citizen assistance in the 1500 block of Briarcliff Drive.
* At 11:34 p.m., a motor vehicle accident in Dennis Scivally Park.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday:
* At 2:44 a.m., emergency medical service in the 1000 block of Elm Street.
* At 9:12 a.m., medical assistance in the 600 block of Themis Street.
* At 9:26 a.m., medical assistance in the 1300 block of Delwin Street.
* At 11:33 a.m., medical assistance in the 900 block of Clark Avenue.
* At 12:29 p.m., medical assistance in the 400 block of South Silver Springs Road.
* At 2:14 p.m., medical assistance in the 2100 block of Independence Street.
Firefighters responded to the following call Tuesday:
* Emergency medical services on Grandview Avenue.
Firefighters responded to the following call Wednesday:
* Emergency medical services on South Shawnee Avenue.