- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
GIPSY, Mo. -- Dennis Ray McIntyre, 48, of Gipsy died Thursday, Jan. 11, 2007, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 13, 1958, in Advance, Mo., son of Joe and Berndetta Easterbrooke McIntyre. He and Angie Pfeffer were married May 28, 1984, in Advance.
McIntyre was a retired farmer.
Survivors include his wife; three sons, Dennis McIntyre Jr. of Gipsy, Brandon McIntyre of Advance, David McIntyre of Marble Hill, Mo.; a daughter, Sarah McIntyre of Fredericktown, Mo.; four sisters, Myrl Greer of Sikeston, Barbara Myers of Dexter, Mo., Sharon Coleman of Lakeland, Fla., and Esther Abbott of Advance.
Also surviving are seven brothers, Raymond McIntyre of Cairo, Ill., Bobbie McIntyre of Advance, Daris McIntyre of Bell City, Mo., Darrell McIntyre of Cape Girardeau, Curtis McIntyre of Scott City, Leeroy McIntyre of Sikeston, Mo.; and eight grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents, two brothers and a sister.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Monday at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dale Holman officiating. Burial will be in Berrong Cemetery at Gipsy.