- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Jessica Balogh and John A. Mancini exchanged vows Oct. 21, 2006, at St. Michael the Archangel Catholic Church in St. Louis. The Rev. Edmond Fitzgibbon performed the ceremony. Readers were Kimberley Metcalf and Jennifer McDowell of St. Louis. Organist was Ronald Amsler and soloist was Rita Fuhrman, both of St. Louis.
The bride is the daughter of Robin Williams of St. Louis. The groom is the son of Charles and Terry Isenberg of Murrieta, Calif., and Anthony Mancini of Jupiter, Fla.
The bride was escorted by her grandfather, Robert Williams of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Sarah Riegle of New York, N.Y., and matron of honor was Kelly Guard of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaid was Liz Kintz of St. Louis, cousin of the bride.
Jason Schwartz of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Michael McNamara and Mike Otto of St. Louis. Usher was Jeff Schwab of St. Louis.
Flower girls were Alexandra Cappetta, cousin of the bride, and Sydney Gillott, cousin of the groom. Alexandra is the daughter of David and Kim Cappetta of St. Alban's Mo. Sydney is the daughter of Sean and Jennifer Gillott of Connellsville, Pa.
Maureen Daley of St. Louis attended the guest book.
The reception and dinner was held at Forest Park.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 20 at the home of the bride and groom.
Mrs. Mancini received a bachelor of arts degree from Webster University in 2004. She is a consultant with PracticeLink Ltd. of West Virginia.
The groom received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 1999. He is owner and president of Mid America Satellite and of Cobalt Communications, both in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Maui, Hawaii, the couple resides in St. Louis.