- Mary Jane bourbon + smokehouse + Cape (7/9/18)4
- Dexter Bar-B-Que in Jackson moving location (7/12/18)1
- Voters to choose from crowded field for Scott County presiding commissioner (7/10/18)1
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Developer: Construction moving into new phases on Marriott (7/12/18)1
- New safety measures being put in place in Jackson School District (7/11/18)3
- Harbor Freight to open next week in Cape Girardeau (7/10/18)
- Former police officer, disabled vet vie for state representative seat (7/11/18)2
- Business Notebook: A flexible future: Yoga East Healing Arts Studio has a new owner in Sue Greenwood (7/9/18)
- 'It's just time': PFLAG chapter starting in Cape (7/6/18)34
Jaime Lynn Dressler and Michael Edward Finck were married July 1, 2006, at St. Liborious Catholic Church in St. Libory, Ill. The Rev. Dennis Voss performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Debbie Dressler of St. Libory, and the late James Dressler. the groom is the son of Bobbi Fee of Cape Girardeau and Jess and Terri Finck of Pontoon Beach, Ill.
Maid of honor was Amanda Dressler of Belleville, Ill., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Becky King and Lara Bileski of St. Louis, Lindsey Anderson of Ballwin, Mo., and Katie Feder of New Athens, Ill., sister of the bride.
Tim Heller of Jacksonville, Fla., was best man. Groomsmen were Terry Fee of Cape Girardeau, Mark Zelle of Imperial, Mo., Scott Dressler of Grantfork, Ill., and Eric Dressler of St. Libory, brothers of the bride.
Flower girls were Rachel Feder of New Athens, niece of the bride, and Samantha Zelle of Imperial. Ringbearer was Nate Zelle of Imperial.
The reception was held at the Scottish Rite Lodge in Belleville, Ill.
Mrs. Finck is a counselor at Rockwood School District in St. Louis.
The groom is a patient care technician with DaVita Dialysis in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple resides in St. Louis.