- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Jaime Lynn Dressler and Michael Edward Finck were married July 1, 2006, at St. Liborious Catholic Church in St. Libory, Ill. The Rev. Dennis Voss performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Debbie Dressler of St. Libory, and the late James Dressler. the groom is the son of Bobbi Fee of Cape Girardeau and Jess and Terri Finck of Pontoon Beach, Ill.
Maid of honor was Amanda Dressler of Belleville, Ill., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Becky King and Lara Bileski of St. Louis, Lindsey Anderson of Ballwin, Mo., and Katie Feder of New Athens, Ill., sister of the bride.
Tim Heller of Jacksonville, Fla., was best man. Groomsmen were Terry Fee of Cape Girardeau, Mark Zelle of Imperial, Mo., Scott Dressler of Grantfork, Ill., and Eric Dressler of St. Libory, brothers of the bride.
Flower girls were Rachel Feder of New Athens, niece of the bride, and Samantha Zelle of Imperial. Ringbearer was Nate Zelle of Imperial.
The reception was held at the Scottish Rite Lodge in Belleville, Ill.
Mrs. Finck is a counselor at Rockwood School District in St. Louis.
The groom is a patient care technician with DaVita Dialysis in St. Louis.
After a wedding trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico, the couple resides in St. Louis.