- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Malia Leigh Roberts and Lt. Ernest Todd Nordman exchanged vows Oct. 20, 2006, at Keawala'i Congregational Church in Makena, Maui, Hawaii. The Rev. Kealahou C. Alika performed the ceremony. Readers were Lea Tamayose of Haiku, Hawaii, and Robynne Kamidoi of Pukalani, Hawaii. Music was by Jamie Lawrence of Maui.
The bride is the daughter of Theresa Roberts of Kula, Hawaii, and David Roberts of Haiku. The groom is the son of Ernie and Judy Nordman of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Ericka Harrison of Spokane, Wash. Bridesmaids were Ernestine Kapoi of Paia, Hawaii, Alana Pico of Honolulu, Cassie Cardillo of Arlington, Mass., and Chandra Davis of Kula, cousin of the bride.
Craig Scheer of Stockton, Calif., was best man. Groomsmen were Andy McMillen of Ballwin, Mo., and Joe Narsh of Chesterfield, Mo., brothers-in-law of the groom; Matt Evans of Cape Girardeau, and Phillip Tomlinson of Cape Coral, Fla.
Flower girls were Riley and Dylan Narsh, daughters of Joe and Rachael Narsh and nieces of the groom. Ringbearers were Fletcher and Robert Prouty, sons of Marty and Ann Prouty of Kula and cousins of the bride.
Guest book attendants were Jasmine and Kelly Kear of Wailuku, Hawaii.
A dinner and dance reception was held on the beach of Maui VFW Hall in Kihei, Hawaii.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 19 at Seawatch Restaurant in Wailea, Hawaii.
Mrs. Nordman is a graduate of Southeast Missouri State University and Logan College of Chiropractic in St. Louis.
The groom is a graduate of Southeast University. He is serving with the U.S. Marine Corps at Camp Lejeune/New River in Jacksonville, N.C.
The couple is residing in Sneads Ferry, N.C.