- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Amy Janise Rauls and Todd David Koester were married July 1, 2006, at Second Baptist Church in Fredericktown, Mo. The Rev. Roy Jones performed the ceremony. Pianist was Karen Harmon of Chicago, cousin of the bride. Vocalist was Mary Shryock of Fredericktown, aunt of the bride.
Parents of the couple are Terry and Janet Rauls of Fredericktown, and David and Marilyn Koester of Florissant, Mo.
Matron of honor was Diane Zimmerman of Cape Girardeau, sister of the bride. Bridesmaid was Britni Harrison of San Antonio, Texas.
Corey Strain of Hazelwood, Mo., was best man. Groomsman was Michael Koester of Florissant, cousin of the groom. Ushers were Nathan and Justin Koester of Florissant, brothers of the groom.
Candlelighters were Paula Meyer of Farmington, Mo., and Amanda Dement of Mountain Home, Ark., cousin of the bride.
Elisha Shryock of Fredericktown, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Eagles Lodge in Fredericktown.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner June 30 at the church fellowship hall.
Mrs. Koester is a graduate of Central High School in Cape Girardeau. She received an associate of science degree in nursing from Mineral Area College. She is a registered nurse at Madison Medical Center in Fredericktown.
The groom is a graduate of Hazelwood West High School. He received a bachelor's degree in criminal justice from Southeast Missouri State University, and is pursuing a degree in teaching at the university. He is a special education teacher at Fredericktown Intermediate School.
Following an Alaskan cruise, the couple resides in Fredericktown.