- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)21
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Cagle of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Kristina A. Cagle, to Brian D. Gilpin. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. David Gilpin of Scott City.
Cagle attended Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at the Lutheran Home.
Gilpin is a self-employed farmer.
A February wedding is planned at Trinity Lutheran Church.