- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Rick L. Fink, 53, formerly of Jackson, died Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, at his home in Prescott Valley, Ariz.
He was born Nov. 14, 1953, in Redbud, Ind., son of Richard and Esther Coffin Fink. He and Susan LaRoe were married Dec. 31, 1977.
Fink was a mortgage broker.
Survivors include two sons, Rick and Garret Fink of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Katie Fink of St. Louis, Kelsea Fink of Cape Girardeau; his mother of Lake Worth, Fla.; three sisters, Sue Ryan of Palm Springs, Fla., Sandy Wolff of Lilburn, Ga., P.J. Brown of Lake Worth; and a companion, Sherry Wood of Prescott Valley.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. to service time Saturday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ronnie Brown officiating.