- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)30
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)7
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)17
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Officials: Ash borer less of a problem here than in St. Louis (06/27/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
Rick L. Fink, 53, formerly of Jackson, died Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, at his home in Prescott Valley, Ariz.
He was born Nov. 14, 1953, in Redbud, Ind., son of Richard and Esther Coffin Fink. He and Susan LaRoe were married Dec. 31, 1977.
Fink was a mortgage broker.
Survivors include two sons, Rick and Garret Fink of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Katie Fink of St. Louis, Kelsea Fink of Cape Girardeau; his mother of Lake Worth, Fla.; three sisters, Sue Ryan of Palm Springs, Fla., Sandy Wolff of Lilburn, Ga., P.J. Brown of Lake Worth; and a companion, Sherry Wood of Prescott Valley.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 1 p.m. to service time Saturday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 3 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Ronnie Brown officiating.