- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
KARNAK, Ill. -- Celeste G. Douglas, 48, of Karnak died Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2007, at her home.
She was born Jan. 18, 1958, at Bonne Terre, Mo., daughter of Dr. Don and Sue Arnoldi Hunt. She first married Ward Walshon, who preceded her in death. She later married Raymond Douglas Jr.
Douglas was a marketing director for Rabe Residential Services and was a registered nurse at local medical services.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Elliott Walshon of Karnak; a stepdaughter, Courtney Ledbetter of Metropolis, Ill.; a stepson, Eric Douglas of Schaumburg, Ill.; her parents of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Debra Blasiney of Cape Girardeau; and a grandson.
Friends may call from 6 to 8 p.m. today at Wilson Funeral Home in Karnak.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Scott Moon officiating. Burial will be in Masonic Cemetery at Cypress, Ill.