- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Sister Mary Mannion
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Sister Mary Constance Mannion, R.S.M., 93, died Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, at Catherine's Residence in St. Louis. She was formerly of Chaffee.
She was born Sept. 21, 1913, in University City, Mo.
She entered the Sisters of Mercy community in Webster Groves, Mo., Sept. 3, 1932, and made her first vows March 12, 1935.
She was a teacher more than 50 years, retiring in 1995.
Survivors include a sister, Eileen Rotter of St. Louis.
Funeral Mass was held Monday at Mercy Center in St. Louis. Burial was in Calvary Cemetery.
Announcement courtesy of Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel.