- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sen. Bond to speak at King luncheon
The local committee organizing events honoring Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. announced Thursday that a U.S. senator will take part in one of the several planned events in Cape Girardeau.
U.S. Sen. Kit Bond will speak at Monday's sixth annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Humanitarian Luncheon sponsored by the Martin Luther King Jr. City Wide Celebration Committee.