- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Blues goalie Sanford begins rehab stint
ST. LOUIS -- St. Louis Blues goalie Curtis Sanford was assigned to Peoria, Ill., of the American Hockey League on Wednesday for a conditioning stint while recovering from a groin injury.
The Blues made two other moves involving goalies, assigning Jason Bacashihua to Peoria and recalling Marek Schwarz.
Bacashihua was recalled under emergency conditions on Dec. 3. He has played in eight games, posting an 0-3-1 record with an .893 save percentage.
St. Louis also assigned forward D.J. King to Peoria.
Sanford, 27, was injured in the first period Dec. 1 at Chicago. In 12 games, he's 2-5-2 with a 2.93 goals-against average.
Schwarz, 20, was the team's first-round pick in the 2004 entry draft and is in his second stint with the team this season. In two games he's 0-1 with a 3.00 goals-against average.