- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 1/11/07
Firefighters made the following calls Tuesday:
* At 4:55 p.m., citizen assist in the 400 block of Emerald Street.
* At 5:11 p.m., emergency medical service at Bloomfield Road and Kingshighway.
* At 8:08 p.m., emergency medical service in the 1500 block of Stoddard Street.
* At 10:24 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Sprigg Street.
* At 11:01 p.m., false call at Interstate 55 mile marker 111.
Firefighters made the following calls Wednesday:
* At 10:32 a.m., box alarm at 901 W. Ford St.
* At 2:16 p.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of North Spring Avenue.
* At 2:26 p.m., emergency medical service in the 200 block of South Benton Street.
* At 2:38 p.m., motor vehicle accident at Peach Tree Court and North Cape Rock Drive.