- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)34
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)8
- Shooting injures two people in Cape early Tuesday (10/19/16)34
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Perry County: A great place to find home away from home (10/14/16)
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- Crews are working on the new Drury Hotel (10/21/16)4
Mary Lou Barclay, 56, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Jan. 8, 2007, at her home.
She was born Oct. 3, 1950, in St. Louis, daughter of Fred E. and Lillian Morrow Rawlins.
Survivors include two daughters, Sarah Ikerman of Cape Girardeau, Dawn Schain of Lebanon, N.H.; a son, Benjamin Rawlins of Cape Girardeau; two brothers, Fred and Alan Rawlins of Salem, Va.; a sister, Cathy Glassbrenner of St. Louis; and four grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
A memorial service will be held at a later date.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.