Cape Girardeau County Commission agenda 1-11-07
Thursday, January 11, 2007
9 a.m. today
County Administration Building
1 Barton Square, Jackson
* Local sales tax report for December 2006.
* Letter regarding award of 2007 local law enforcement block grant.
* Payroll change forms.
* Gazebo reservations for Jessica Seabaugh wedding.
* Erroneous assessments.
* Sheriff's recap and monthly status report.
* Letter from Smith and Co. regarding completion of Horrell Bridge.
* Lette to Missouri Department of Transportation to clarify location of Millersville town sign.
* Maintenance contract with Copi-Rite for circuit clerk, Jackson.
* Humane Society request for funds approved in 2007 budget.
* Request to reappoint Mental Health Board members.
* 9 a.m., Roger Hudson, treasurer, regarding land tax sale.
* 9:30 a.m., Stan Murray, regarding Byrd Creek project.
* 10 a.m., Jack Greene, Swinford Insurance and Kara Clark, county clerk, regarding health reimbursement accounts.