- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape/Jackson police report 1/11/07
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Travis J. Moore, 34, 1423 N. Main St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance.
* Jeremy W. Jackson, 21, 45 S. West End Blvd., No. 101, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for seat belt violation.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of stealing.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges on suspicion of minor in possession of alcohol, failure to yield to emergency vehicle, no operator's license and four counts of failing to stop at a stop sign.
* A domestic assault was reported.
* Amanda E. Delgado, 2237 Kent Drive, received a summons for following too closely.
* Timothy I. Maynard, 701 S. Minnesota Ave., received a summons for following too closely.
* Terra R. West, 20, 516 Cape Meadows Circle, No. 46, received a summons for assault.
* Kristin E. Smith, 24, of Sikeston, Mo., received a summons for property damage.
* Jasper's, 407 Morgan Oak St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* U-Haul, 740 S. Kingshighway, reported a failure to return rental property.
* A forged check was reported at 2801 Bloomfield Road.
* Missouri license plate 222-NSS was reported stolen at 822 Good Hope St.
* A chain saw was reported stolen at 2557 Ranchito Drive.
* A purple and gray bicycle and a red and purple bicycle were reported stolen at 518 S. Ellis St.
* A vehicle hood was reported scratched at 1968 Eden Circle.
* Bo Shantz Insurance, 1213 N. Kingshighway, reported a portable sign spray painted.
* A driver door mirror was reported damaged at 130 Vantage Drive.
* A missing person was reported.
* Protective custody was reported.
* Two instances of tampering were reported.
* A red bicycle was reported found at 1029 W. Mount Drive.
* Protective custody of a 51-year-old woman was reported.
The following items were released by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Daniel W. Ward, 24, 314 N. Farmington Road, was arrested on suspicion for possession of 35 grams or less of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to display lighted lamps on motor vehicle.
* Bonnie Jo Seller, 22, of Patton, Mo., received a summons for exceeding the posted speed limit.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of Greensferry Road.
* A theft was reported in the 500 block of South Hope Street.