- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
John Thomas Fleeman, 59, of Cape Girardeau died Sunday, Jan. 7, 2007, at his home.
He was born Jan. 24, 1947, in St. Louis, son of Elzie and Rose Hadlock Fleeman. He and Connie Bohac were married Sept. 28, 1974, in Bloomsdale, Mo.
Fleeman served in the U.S. Marine Corps from May 31, 1967, to March 6, 1970.
Survivors include a son, Thomas Fleeman of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Misty Fleeman of Cape Girardeau and Sunshine Gibbons of Jackson; three sisters, Delores Ditch of Bloomsdale, Katie Ditch and Shirley Sorensen, both of Missouri; a brother, William Fleeman of Missouri; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Graveside service will be held Jan. 24 at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.