- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Josh Hilsgen, 17, of Olive Branch, Miss., died Saturday, Jan. 6, 2007, in Southaven, Miss.
He was a student at Olive Branch High School.
Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Jodie and Ricky Latham of Cape Girardeau; his father, Mark Hilsgen of Olive Branch; two brothers, Chad Hilsgen of Southaven, Chris Latham of Wickliffe, Ky.; and two sisters, Jessy Hilsgen of Olive Branch and Emilie Latham of Wickliffe.
Visitation will be from 6 p.m. to service time today at Brantley Funeral Home in Olive Branch.
The funeral will be at 8 p.m. today at the funeral home.