- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
GIDEON, Mo. -- Charles "Chuck" Wayne White, 67, of Gideon died Friday, Jan. 5, 2007, at his home.
He was born on Feb. 17, 1939, at Fredericktown, Mo., son of the late Charles and Cecelia Harris White.
White served in the U.S. Army in the Korean War.
Survivors include two sons, Rick Harris and Steve White of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Lisa Donley of Gideon and Ruth Lemonds of Kennett, Mo.; eight grandchildren; several stepgrandchildren and great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two brothers.
Friends may call at 6 p.m. today at Bradshaw Funeral Home in Gideon. The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Tony Wood officiating. Burial will be in Stanfield Cemetery at Clarkton, Mo.