- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
STURDIVANT, Mo. -- Amy Ikerman and Michael Nilsen were married Dec. 5, 2006, in Montego Bay, Jamaica. Ambrose Hind performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Terri Hubbert of Sturdivant and Larry Ikerman of Chaffee, Mo. The groom is the son of Gerald and Judith Nilsen of Sturdivant.
Flower girl was Caitlin Nilsen, daughter of Timothy and Dawn Nilsen of Lancaster, Ohio, and niece of the groom.
The reception was held at Sandals Montego Bay Resort.
Mrs. Nilsen is a 1999 graduate of Delta High School. She is office manager at American Family Insurance in Cape Girardeau.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Advance High School in Advance, Mo. He is manager of MFA Agri-Service in Advance.
The couple resides in Advance.