- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Stefanie Renee Seavey and Jonathan Winn Martin were united in marriage Nov. 4, 2006, at Memorial Baptist Church in Jefferson City, Mo. Ken Lumley performed the ceremony. Recorded music was played.
Parents of the couple are Mr. and Mrs. Tom Seavey of Olathe, Kan., and Dr. and Mrs. Richard Martin of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Cyndie Burnett of Phoenix, Ariz., and Beth Oetting of Jefferson City. Bridesmaids were Geri Seavey of Olathe, sister-in-law of the bride, and Elaura Seavey of Olathe, niece of the bride.
Rick Stout of Clay Center, Kan., was best man. Groomsmen were Don Brinkley of Holts Summit,Mo., Shane Steck of Jefferson City, and Scott Seavey of Olathe, brother of the bride. Ushers were Scott Roth and Jason Yunck of Cape Girardeau and Dan Bickel of St. Charles, Mo., all brothers-in-law of the groom; and Kris Seavey of Olathe, nephew of the bride.
Candlelighters were Joshua Gochenhour and Joseph Crawford of Nortonville, Kan., cousins of the bride.
Flower girl and ringbearer were Abigail and Andrew Roth, niece and nephew of the groom. They are the children of Scott and Andrea Roth of Cape Girardeau.
Cameron Briscoe, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Nov. 3 at the church.
Mrs. Martin is a graduate of Central Missouri State University. She is employed by the state of Missouri.
The groom is a graduate of Linn State Technical College. He is employed by Ground Control.
The couple resides in Jefferson City.