- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Cape fire report 8/29/03
Friday, Aug. 29
Firefighters responded Wednesday to the following items: At 4:30 p.m., emergency medical service at 701 Good Hope.
At 4:38 p.m., emergency medical service at 2842 Independence.
At 6:53 p.m., smoke scare at 511 Themis.
At 7:09 p.m., alarm sounding at 2400 Veterans Memorial Drive.
At 7:54 p.m., citizen assist at 1908 Brink.
At 10:46 p.m., transformer fire at South Silver Springs and Bloomfield.
Firefighters responded Thursday to the following items: At 12:25 a.m., emergency medical service at 325 Lorimier.
At 7:23 a.m., motor vehicle accient and emergency medical service at North Kingshighway and Lexington.
At 11:39 a.m., citizen assist at 1908 Brink.
At 2:34 p.m., smoke scare at 2307 Erna.