- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape/Jackson police reports 9/29/03
Friday, Aug. 29
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Christopher A. Martin, 21, of 1541 N. Main, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court.
Robert A. Martin, 28, of 1502 Scott St., Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on an Alexander County, Ill., warrant for domestic battery.
Deidre M. Kennedy, 22, of 4339 S. Spring, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Wednesday on a Ste. Genevieve County warrant for speeding.
Kevin L. Rhen, 38, of 1317 Monticello, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Thursday on suspicion of driving without a valid license, improper registration and no proof of insurance.
Summonses Chermon J. Swan, 29, of 1200 Ranney St., Cape Girardeau, received a summons Wednesday for a noise violation.
Isaac S. Johnson, 18, of 1303 McDougal, Sikeston, Mo., received a summons Wednesday for a noise violation.
Thefts Gasoline was reported stolen Wednesday by Rhodes at 1126 N. Sprigg.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Wednesday at 3439 William.
A pink and purple girls's Mongoose bicycle was reported stolen Wednesday at 1131 S. Pacific.
A passport and cell phone were reported stolen Wednesday at 1004 Themis.
Gasoline was reported stolen Thursday by Don's Store 24 at 341 S. Sprigg.
Property Damage A garage door was reported damaged Wednesday at 634 Woodbine.
Miscellaneous Forgery was reported Wednesday at 134 S. Sprigg.
Friday, Aug. 29
A domestic dispute was reported Wednesday at the 600 block of West Adams.
Theft was reported Thursday at the 300 block of East Monroe.