- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Crop management conference slated
WHITTINGTON, Ill. -- The latest perspectives on critical crop production issues for corn, soybean and wheat growers will be discussed at the Southern Illinois Crop Management Conference Jan. 30 and 31 at the Rend Lake Resort and Conference Center, Whittington, Ill.
This two-day conference is being presented by University of Illinois Extension specialists.
Advance registration by Jan. 23 is $100 per person. Registration, payment and program information can be obtained at the Web site: web.extension.uiuc.educ/regions/ag/.
Late and at-door registration is $125. The fee includes lunch, refreshments and handouts for both days. There is no one-day registration option.
Similar conferences are scheduled at two other locations. For details about the central Illinois conference on Feb. 13 and 14, contact Robert Bellm, 618-692-9434, firstname.lastname@example.org; and for the northern Illinois session on Feb. 20 and 21, contact Greg Clark, 815-772-4075, email@example.com.