- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)4
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Helen Marie Crump, 81, of Chaffee died Monday, Jan. 1, 2007, at her home.
She was born June 25, 1925, at Chaffee, daughter of Fred and Coletta Regina Compas Lux.
Crump was a retired supervisor for the Thorngate LTD in Chaffee. She was a volunteer for the nursing home ombudsman for the Southeast Missouri area. She was a member of St. Ambrose Catholic Church and Daughters of St. Ambrose.
Survivors include a daughter, Sue Masters of Dayton, Tenn.; two brothers, Cletus Lux of Benton, Mo., August Lux of Berwin, Ill.; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers.
Friends may call from 10:30 a.m. to service time Saturday at St. Ambrose Catholic Church. The rosary will be recited at 11 a.m.
The funeral Mass will be at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at the church, with the Rev. Ralph Duffner officiating.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel at Chaffee is in charge of arrangements.