- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Julie Ann Hoff, 36, of Perryville died Wednesday, Dec. 27, 2006, at Jefferson Memorial Hospital in Crystal City, Mo.
She was born Sept. 8, 1970, in Chester, Ill., daughter of Stanley P. Grantham and Terry Reed. She and Harold S. Hoff were married in June 1998.
Survivors include her husband; three daughters, Heather and Emily Hildebrand and Adrianna Hoff, all of Perryville; two stepdaughters, Melissa Hoff of Perryville, Heather Hoff of Kansas City, Kan.; her father and stepmother, Stanley and Junelda Grantham of Perryville; her mother and stepfather, Terry and Ted Oledzki of Dittmer, Mo.; a brother, Jason Grantham of Perryville; and a sister, Stacy Manche of Perryville.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 3 to 8 p.m. Saturday, and Sunday from 8 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Craig King officiating. Burial will be in Brazeau Presbyterian Church Cemetery.