- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Marilyn Sue Vaughn, 66, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Dec. 22, 2006, at her home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Aug. 21, 1940, in Hillsboro, Mo., daughter of Ervin R. and Bertha Ellen Williams Mullins. She and Stanley Vaughn were married Aug. 15, 1966, in Perryville, Mo.
Vaughn graduated from Lindbergh High School in St. Louis. She was employed by LeeRowan in Jackson more than eight years. She was a member of Christian Faith Fellowship.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Christopher Vaughn of Mansfield, Texas, Stanley Vaughn Jr. of Indianapolis, Ind., Greg Vaughn of Greenfield, Ind.; four daughters, Cindia Ann Atkins of Mount Vernon, Ill., Cathleen Al Samaraiy of St. Louis, Gina LeGrand of Cape Girardeau, Tammy Waters of Fairland, Ind.; a brother, James Mullins of Pevely, Mo.; a sister, Lois Squires of Bloomsdale, Mo.; 19 grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. Friady.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Vaughn officiating. Entombment will be in Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.