- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Robert Pitts Sr.
Mr. Robert Eugene "Bob" Pitts Sr., 45, of Jonesboro, Ill., died Thursday, Dec. 21, 2006, at his home.
He was born Dec. 12, 1961, at Anna, Ill., the son of Jack Lee and Barbara Clutts Pitts.
He was married to Marcia M. McCann on April 16, 1981, at Anna, Ill., Marcia died Dec. 21, 2006.
He is survived by a daughter, Elizabeth Ashley Pitts of Jonesboro; a son, Robert Eugene Pitts Jr., of Jonesboro; his mother, Barbara Pitts of Anna, Ill.; one sister Tina (Brent) Boyd of Jonesboro, Ill.; two brothers Ed (Cathy) Pitts of Cobden, Ill.; Jack "Bud" (Carol) Pitts of Anna, Ill.; nieces, nephews, other relatives and many friends. He was preceded in death by his father, Jack Pitts, maternal and paternal grandparents and three uncles.
Bob was employed by the Union Co. Fish and Wildlife as a site technician and was a member of the Anna Moose Lodge No. 1346.
Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 28, 2006, at the Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, Ill., with the Rev. Bobby Richardson officiating. Internment will be in the Jonesboro Cemetery.
Friends may call at the Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, Ill., from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 27, 2006. Memorial contributions may be made to the donor's choice. Envelopes will be available at the funeral home.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home of Anna, Ill., is in charge of arrangements.