- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
Bonnie Lee Edwards
Bonnie Lee Edwards, 48, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Dec. 22, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 13, 1958, in Glendale, Calif., the daughter of Levi and Jeanette (Bass) Cushman. She and Jim A. Edwards were married on July 21, 1979, in Hacienda Heights, Calif.
She attended Mount San Antonio College, and was employed by the Southeast Missourian as an ad scheduler. She was a former secretary at First Church of the Nazarene.
She was a member of LaCroix United Methodist Church.
She is survived by her husband; two daughters, Patricia Edwards and Susanna Edwards, both of Cape Girardeau; a brother, John Cushman of San Dimas, Calif.; and a granddaughter, Chloe Ozment of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Richard Cushman.
Friends may call from 1 to 3 p.m. Tuesday at LaCroix United Methodist Church. A memorial service will be at the church at 3 p.m. Tuesday with the Rev. Ron Watts officiating.
Memorials may be made to LaCroix United Methodist Church Mission Team.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.