- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Bonnie Lee Edwards
Bonnie Lee Edwards, 48, of Cape Girardeau died Friday, Dec. 22, 2006, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born March 13, 1958, in Glendale, Calif., the daughter of Levi and Jeanette (Bass) Cushman. She and Jim A. Edwards were married on July 21, 1979, in Hacienda Heights, Calif.
She attended Mount San Antonio College, and was employed by the Southeast Missourian as an ad scheduler. She was a former secretary at First Church of the Nazarene.
She was a member of LaCroix United Methodist Church.
She is survived by her husband; two daughters, Patricia Edwards and Susanna Edwards, both of Cape Girardeau; a brother, John Cushman of San Dimas, Calif.; and a granddaughter, Chloe Ozment of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a brother, Richard Cushman.
Friends may call from 1 to 3 p.m. Tuesday at LaCroix United Methodist Church. A memorial service will be at the church at 3 p.m. Tuesday with the Rev. Ron Watts officiating.
Memorials may be made to LaCroix United Methodist Church Mission Team.
Ford and Sons Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.