- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
BENTON, Mo. -- Arline Stuckey, 79, of Benton died Thursday, Dec. 21, 2006, at Monticello House in Jackson.
She was born Oct. 13, 1927, at Caruth, Mo., daughter of Sidney and Damie Harmon Felker. She and Clarence "Sam" Stuckey were married Feb. 11, 1948, at Benton. He died June 25, 1990.
Stuckey retired as a teacher from Kelly High School. She was a member of Benton United Methodist Church.
Survivors include two sons, Dale Stuckey of Benton, David Stuckey of Houston; three daughters, Betty Newman of Memphis, Tenn., Anita Stuckey of Austin, Texas, Carol Stuckey of Benton; two brothers, Harold and Ralph Felker of St. Louis; a sister, Sylvia Rackley of Hamilton, Ill.; and five grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 11 a.m. to service time Sunday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Benton.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Sunday at the chapel, with the Rev. Harry Sharp officiating. Burial will be in Unity Baptist Cemetery at Benton.