- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Ruby H. Lukefahr, 93, of Perryville died Thursday, Dec. 21, 2006, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born March 21, 1913, at Biehle, Mo., daughter of Henry and Susan Hotop Pingel. She and Herbert G. Lukefahr were married Oct. 7, 1931. He died March 25, 1985.
Lukefahr was a former owner/operator of Park-Et Restaurant and Motel. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include a sister, Luella Markwort of Brea, Calif.
She was preceded in death by a sister and two brothers.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 9 to 10:30 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in St. Boniface Cemetery.