- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Roger Berkbigler, 55, formerly of Perryville, died Thursday, Dec. 21, 2006, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
He was born Nov. 29, 1951, at Perryville, son of Arthur and Anita Wingerter Berkbigler.
Berkbigler was a retired truck driver.
Survivors include his wife, Betty Feliciano of St. Charles, Mo.; a brother, Wayne Berkbigler of Branson, Mo.; three sisters, Dianne Kohlfeld and Mary Franklin of St. Charles, and Jan Mann of Scottsdale, Ariz.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a brother.
Funeral Mass will be at 1 p.m. today at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church. The Rev. Kevin P. Fausz will officiate. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.