- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Ruby G. Stoffregen, 95, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Dec. 20, 2006, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born June 16, 1911, at Friedheim, daughter of Norbert and Clara Dickman Sewing. She and Frank Stoffregen were married Nov. 25, 1969. He died in 1980.
Stoffregen was a member of Trinity Lutheran Church and VFW Auxiliary. She was an assistant at numerous American Red Cross blood drives, and had been a checker, office worker, and worked in customer service at Child's IGA.
She is survived by several cousins, including Evelyn Long of Cape Girardeau.
She was preceded in death by a daughter and a brother.
Friends may call at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home Friday from 11 a.m. to service time.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Nathan Burgell officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park.