- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- James Allen Young, 36, of Marble Hill died Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2006, in an automobile accident on Route Z in Gordonville.
He was born Jan. 6, 1970, in Cape Girardeau, son of James L. and Joyce L. James Young.
Young was a graduate of Woodland High School. He was an ironworker and welder at Manac Trailers in Oran, Mo. He was a member of Scopus Church of Christ.
Survivors include a daughter, Hunter Young of Connecticut; a son, Dylan Sheets of Florida; his parents of Marble Hill; a brother, John Young of Marble Hill; and a half sister, Michelle Tucker of Chatsworth, Ga.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Hutchings Funeral Chapel in Marble Hill.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with Kelly Francis officiating. Burial will be in Cook Cemetery at Scopus.