- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ruby Denton, 90, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Dec. 18, 2006, at the Lutheran Home.
She was born Dec. 6, 1916, in Wright County, Mo., daughter of Jesse Edward and Bertha Alice Cravens Webb. She and Frank Denton were married Dec. 7, 1968, in Farmington, Mo.
She was a member of Business and Professional Women's Club and Centenary United Methodist Church.
Survivors include her husband; three sons, Stephen Beard of Reno, Nev., Robert Denton of Temecula, Calif., Steven Denton of Austin, Texas; a daughter, Diana Daume of Cape Girardeau; a sister, Jeannette Keasler of Dexter, Mo.; seven grandchildren; and 10 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by three sisters and four brothers.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to service time Friday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with Karen Mustoe officiating. Entombment will be in Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.