- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Shelby Elaine Kiehne, infant daughter of Mark and Julie Menz Kiehne of Jackson, died Thursday, Dec. 14, 2006, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Dec. 14, 2006.
Survivors include her parents; maternal grandmother and stepgrandfather, Carla and Rob Scheper of Gordonville; maternal grandfather Kenneth Menz of Morley, Mo.; maternal great-grandmother, Levella Gold of Dexter, Mo.; maternal great-stepgrandparents, Phyllis Scheper, and Bob and Glenda Scheper, all of Jackson; paternal grandparents, Larry and Lois Kiehne of Jackson; and paternal great-grandmother, Elma Hopkins of Olive Branch, Ill.
A private family graveside service was held Sunday at Russell Heights Cemetery in Jackson, with the Rev. Daniel Hale officiating.
Memorials may be made to Southeast Missouri Hospital SHARE Program.
McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson was in charge of arrangements.