- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ZALMA, Mo. -- Joy McIntosh, 78, of Mehlville, Mo., passed away Monday, Dec. 18, 2006, at Cory Manor Nursing Home in Fenton, Mo.
She was born March 3, 1928, at Zalma, daughter of Otney and Eunice Slater Colbert. She and Wayne McIntosh were married July 18, 1970, at Dexter, Mo.
Joy was of the General Baptist belief.
Survivors include her husband; a brother, Jack Colbert of Granite City, Ill., and a sister, Goldie Lanham of Springfield, Mo.
She was preceded in death by her parents, four brothers and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance, Mo.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Norman Elledge officiating. Burial will be in Bollinger County Memorial Park at Marble Hill, Mo.