The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Tyrone Garner, 44, of 126 S. Hanover St., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for animal neglect, failure to appear for declared nuisance, failure to appear for careless and imprudent driving, failure to appear for driving wile suspended, failure to appear for financial responsibility and failure to appear for probation violation.
* An assault was reported.
* Kathleen M. Steinhauser, of 101 N. Ellis St., No. 6, received a summons for failure to yield and no insurance.
* Lisa A. Schlosser, of Scott City received a summons for failure to immediately notify of an accident.
* Colette R. Doughty, of 313 N. Fountain St., No. 11, received a summons for failure to wear a seat belt.
* Sharrona L. Werner, of 1219 Dunklin St., received a summons for striking a legally stopped vehicle and failure to provide proof of insurance.
* Smokers Outlet, 2116 William St., reported the theft of eight cartons of cigarettes.
* Kiefner Bros. Inc., 817 S. Mount Auburn Road, reported the theft of tools and a generator.
* Kidds, 1325 Broadway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Harassment was reported.
* A silver bicycle and a tan bicycle were reported found in the 1400 block of Brucher Street.
* Tampering was reported at 2106 Sussex Drive.
* Food Giant, 1120 N. Kingshighway, reported two incidents of passing a counterfeit payroll check.