- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PORTAGEVILLE, Mo. -- Ruby M. Rogers, 81, of Portageville died Monday, Dec. 18, 2006, at Missouri Delta Medical Center in Sikeston, Mo.
She was born May 13, 1925, in Bearcreek, Ala., daughter of Frank and Lela Gaddis Cagle. She and James P. Saulter were married, and he died Oct. 14, 1967. She then married James Rogers on Feb. 16, 1970, at Hayti, Mo.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Gene Cagle of Cape Girardeau; a daughter, June Eastwood of Sikeston, Mo.; five grandchildren; 10 great-grandchildren; and a great-great grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and three sisters.
Friends may call at 5 p.m. Tuesday at the DeLisle Funeral Home Chapel in Portageville. Funeral will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the chapel. Lucas Poke will officiate, with burial at the Portageville Cemetery.