- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Georgetta Vincent, 83, of Anna, Ill., died Sunday, Dec. 17, 2006, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Oct. 20, 1923, in Jonesboro, Ill., daughter of George and Marie Hunsaker Ury. She and Walter Leon "John" Vincent were married June 11, 1943, in Jonesboro. He died May 2, 1988.
Vincent was a member of the Mount Moriah Lutheran Church in Anna. She retired from Choate Mental Health and Development as an accountant.
Survivors include a son, Todd Vincent and wife, Theresa, of Anna; two grandchildren; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by a son, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 7 p.m. today at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna, and from noon to 1 p.m. Wednesday at Mount Moriah Lutheran Church in Anna.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the Mount Moriah Lutheran Church with the Rev. Richard Hertenstein officiating. Interment will be at Anna City Cemetery.