- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Patricia Louise Carroll, 72, of Sikeston died Saturday, Dec. 16, 2006, at the Sikeston Convalescent Center.
She was born July 18, 1934, at Cape Girardeau. She and Lloyd Duke Carroll were married Sept. 9, 1957. He died Nov. 1, 2001.
Survivors include two sons, Lloyd Carroll Jr. of Charleston, Mo., and Charlie King; three grandchildren; a great-grandchild.
A graveside service is planned for a later date.
Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel of Chaffee, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.