Cape police report 12/18/06
Monday, December 18, 2006
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Christopher E. Stone, 24, of 9105 Ellison St. in St. Louis, was arrested for suspicion of driving while intoxicated, driving with a revoked license, driving without insurance and improper registration.
* Kenneth M. Jones, 21, of 10831 AR Highway 165 East, England, Ark., was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
* Ignacio Morales-Salinas, 33, of 2830 Whitener, Apt. 9, was arrested for failure to appear.
* Second-degree domestic assault was reported.
* Whitney R. Newbern, 20, of 3016 Minute Man Way, was issued a summons for prohibited acts.
* Ignacio Morales-Salinas, 33, of 2830 Whitener, Apt. 9, was issued a summons for suspicion of driving while intoxicated and driving without a license.
* A camera and hair products were reported stolen from 1710 N. Sprigg St., Apt. 304.
* Christmas decorations were reported stolen from 1539 Whitener Drive.
* A juvenile was cited for stealing at 330 Siemers Drive.
* Christmas decorations were reported stolen at 818 Jefferson St.
* Theft of prescription medications was reported at 313 S. West End Blvd.
* A purse was reported stolen at the Cape Club Complex, 433 S. Sprigg St.
* A glass door was reported damaged at 525 S. Sprigg St.
* A windshield was reported damaged at Cape Club Complex, 433 S. Sprigg St.