- Sikeston singer moves on with 'The Voice' (10/16/17)
- Past Rowdy the Redhawk mascot's identity revealed (10/15/17)
- Police chief, council: Cape Girardeau faces growing gun violence (10/17/17)4
- Developer asks court to OK tax district board for improvements near Hobby Lobby (10/17/17)4
- Politics to profits: Brothers launch new investing concept on Wall Street (10/19/17)1
- Load shift kills Jackson trucker (10/17/17)
- The last person to be laid to rest at Old Lorimier Cemetery: Mary Russell Fox (10/17/17)2
- Cape Christian School burglarized (10/18/17)
- Food Giant in Chaffee is robbed (10/17/17)
- Owner of dinosaur relics demands new board of directors, business plan at Bollinger County Museum (10/17/17)
Thanks for kindness of others
To the editor:We want to say how deeply grateful we are for the kindness of others when our home and pets were lost Dec. 7. There are so many who came by with badly needed hugs, prayers and comfort that meant so much.
Also, thanks for the help from Griffin, Keller and crew; the King family; Unity Baptist Church of Benton, RM Coco and crew; and the Basket Association and crew.
These are just a few among so many, including dear friends, who reached deep into their hearts and pockets to help when they had so little themselves. We three count ourselves truly blessed and grateful.
LARRY, KATHRYN and DELMAR PLUHAR, Benton, Mo.