- Two men accused of selling meth to undercover cop (6/22/17)
- Cape man stabbed in head, arm after strip-club incident; skull fractured, police say (6/25/17)3
- Custom cuts: Local hairstylist provides free haircuts to special-needs children (6/26/17)3
- Police: Man grabbed wheel, tried to kill driver and himself in Jackson crash (6/23/17)
- Jackson scores high in survey of residents; better streets, Aldi are high priorities (6/20/17)4
- Annual SEMO District Fair event lineup announced (6/23/17)1
- Marble Hill mayor hires city manager without board approval (6/21/17)4
- Oran town board fired officer before hiring him as police chief; city officials say they can't remember reason for firing (6/25/17)2
- Playing with fire (6/25/17)
- Two charged in theft of jewelry from Cape storage facility (6/23/17)1
Thanks for kindness of others
To the editor:We want to say how deeply grateful we are for the kindness of others when our home and pets were lost Dec. 7. There are so many who came by with badly needed hugs, prayers and comfort that meant so much.
Also, thanks for the help from Griffin, Keller and crew; the King family; Unity Baptist Church of Benton, RM Coco and crew; and the Basket Association and crew.
These are just a few among so many, including dear friends, who reached deep into their hearts and pockets to help when they had so little themselves. We three count ourselves truly blessed and grateful.
LARRY, KATHRYN and DELMAR PLUHAR, Benton, Mo.