- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)5
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
- Cape councilman Bob Fox to run for mayor (4/21/17)5
- Sikeston man charged in shooting death of Cape man (4/23/17)
Thanks for kindness of others
To the editor:We want to say how deeply grateful we are for the kindness of others when our home and pets were lost Dec. 7. There are so many who came by with badly needed hugs, prayers and comfort that meant so much.
Also, thanks for the help from Griffin, Keller and crew; the King family; Unity Baptist Church of Benton, RM Coco and crew; and the Basket Association and crew.
These are just a few among so many, including dear friends, who reached deep into their hearts and pockets to help when they had so little themselves. We three count ourselves truly blessed and grateful.
LARRY, KATHRYN and DELMAR PLUHAR, Benton, Mo.