- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)4
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
- Ray's of Kelso to close, then reopen under new ownership (2/16/17)6
Thanks for kindness of others
To the editor:We want to say how deeply grateful we are for the kindness of others when our home and pets were lost Dec. 7. There are so many who came by with badly needed hugs, prayers and comfort that meant so much.
Also, thanks for the help from Griffin, Keller and crew; the King family; Unity Baptist Church of Benton, RM Coco and crew; and the Basket Association and crew.
These are just a few among so many, including dear friends, who reached deep into their hearts and pockets to help when they had so little themselves. We three count ourselves truly blessed and grateful.
LARRY, KATHRYN and DELMAR PLUHAR, Benton, Mo.