- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)7
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)24
- Harbor Freight Tools store coming to Cape (3/29/17)7
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Cape school board rejects proposal to allow parochial-school students to play sports (3/28/17)79
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- 'Construction with finesse' (3/26/17)2
- Chaffee district seeks bond issue for classrooms, property (3/26/17)4
- Lawmakers put prevailing wage in crosshairs; laborers object (2/12/17)10
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
Lynwood Baptist Church was the setting July 7, 2006, for the wedding of Jessica Dawn Hodge and D.J. Trapp. Gary Belcher performed the ceremony. Paul Hodge, father of the bride, sang.
The bride is the daughter of Paul and Pat Hodge of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Kathy Upchurch of Cape Girardeau, and the late Danny Upchurch.
Matron of honor was Shaelyne Meadows of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Carrie Golden of Cape Girardeau, Bethany Burchyett of Jackson, Tenn., and Emily McCord of Greenville, Mo.
Gabe Kinder of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Adam Huskey; Joey Hodge, brother of the bride; and Josh Goodrich, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Kyle Meadows and Josh Reimann of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Lindley Hicks of Owensboro, Ky., and Danielle Ingram of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Anna Clippard, daughter of Michael and Cathy Clippard of Cape Girardeau. Ringbearer was Jacob Gagliano, son of Angie Gagliano of Lafayette, La.
Guest book attendants were Kassie Upchurch and Jon Upchurch of Cape Girardeau, sister and brother of the groom.
The reception was held at the church. Servers were Gina Cook of Cape Girardeau and Jeanie Payne of St. Louis.
The Upchurch family hosted the rehearsal dinner July 6 at the church.
Mrs. Trapp is a graduate of Central High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by Realty Executives of Cape County.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is employed at Southeast Correctional Center in Charleston, Mo.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.