- Man shot by police ID'd; witness shares his side of story (2/17/17)31
- Panda Express restaurant coming to Cape's Siemers Drive (2/14/17)2
- Settlement reached in accidental shooting case at Kelly High (2/15/17)10
- Jackson board votes to demolish high school building if bond issue passes (2/15/17)24
- MSHP: McLendon shot in side; autopsy refutes witness account (2/19/17)23
- Cape officer shoots man inside a home (2/16/17)7
- Southeast reports three confirmed cases of mumps; more cases possible (2/14/17)1
- Right to Work and Taxes (2/10/17)
- Former Cape cop indicted on possessing child porn (2/17/17)
- Man dies after being shot by officer; said to have come at cop with knife (2/16/17)29
Lynwood Baptist Church was the setting July 7, 2006, for the wedding of Jessica Dawn Hodge and D.J. Trapp. Gary Belcher performed the ceremony. Paul Hodge, father of the bride, sang.
The bride is the daughter of Paul and Pat Hodge of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Kathy Upchurch of Cape Girardeau, and the late Danny Upchurch.
Matron of honor was Shaelyne Meadows of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Carrie Golden of Cape Girardeau, Bethany Burchyett of Jackson, Tenn., and Emily McCord of Greenville, Mo.
Gabe Kinder of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Adam Huskey; Joey Hodge, brother of the bride; and Josh Goodrich, all of Cape Girardeau. Ushers were Kyle Meadows and Josh Reimann of Cape Girardeau.
Candlelighters were Lindley Hicks of Owensboro, Ky., and Danielle Ingram of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girl was Anna Clippard, daughter of Michael and Cathy Clippard of Cape Girardeau. Ringbearer was Jacob Gagliano, son of Angie Gagliano of Lafayette, La.
Guest book attendants were Kassie Upchurch and Jon Upchurch of Cape Girardeau, sister and brother of the groom.
The reception was held at the church. Servers were Gina Cook of Cape Girardeau and Jeanie Payne of St. Louis.
The Upchurch family hosted the rehearsal dinner July 6 at the church.
Mrs. Trapp is a graduate of Central High School, and is attending Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed by Realty Executives of Cape County.
The groom is a graduate of Central High School. He is employed at Southeast Correctional Center in Charleston, Mo.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.