- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Teresa Marie Minor and Justin Michael Wilhelm were united in marriage Sept. 16, 2006, at St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo. The Rev. Oliver Clavin performed the ceremony. Organist was Betty Ressel of Kelso. Vocalists were Renee Reinagel of Kelso and Justin Moore of Cape Girardeau. Servers were Tyler and Alex Heuring of New Hamburg and Shawn Heuring of Kelso, cousins of the bride.
The bride is the daughter of Darrel and Diane Minor of Kelso. The groom is the son of Fran and Darrell Coomer and John Wilhelm of Scott City.
Maids of honor were Amy Young of Scott City and Jenna Hays of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Geri LeGrand of Chaffee, Mo.; Ashley Minor of Chaffee, sister-in-law of the bride; Kari Wilhelm of New Hamburg, Mo., sister-in-law of the groom; and Morgan Kiefer of Chaffee, cousin of the groom. Junior bride was Rylee Stroup, daughter of Glendon and Erica Stroup of Scott City and cousin of the bride.
Clay Sanders of Cape Girardeau and Chris Hendrix of Columbia, Mo., were best men. Groomsmen were Matt Drury of Scott City; David Minor of Chaffee, brother of the bride; James Wilhelm of New Hamburg and Jason Wilhelm of Scott City, brothers of the groom. Junior groom was Brendan Glover, son of Jay and Suzan Glover of Arnold, Mo. Ushers were Glendon Stroup, cousin of the bride, and Andrew Strong of Scott City.
Candlelighters were Rachel Minor of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, and Mallory Kiefer of Chaffee, cousin of the groom.
Flower girl was Emma Wilhelm, daughter of James and Kari Wilhelm and niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Justin Provo, son of Terry and Tabitha Umfleet and niece of the groom.
Program attendant was Jonathan Heuring, cousin of the bride. He is the son of Patty Heuring of Perryville, and the late Elmer Heuring Jr.
The reception was held at St. Augustine School gym. Servers were Tara and Ashton Phillips of Scott City, cousins of the groom, and Bernice Kern of New Hamburg.
The bride's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 15 at the home of an aunt of the bride.
Mrs. Wilhelm is a 2002 graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School, and a 2004 graduate of Southeast Missouri Hospital College of Nursing and Health Sciences. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Hospital.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Scott City High School, and a 2003 graduate of Paducah Technical College in Paducah, Ky. He is an electronics technician with Confluent Technology Group in Sikeston.
After a wedding trip to Disney World, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.