- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ORAN, Mo. -- Hannah Marie Sindle and Andrew Nolan Gadberry were married Sept. 30, 2006, at Guardian Angel Catholic Church. The Rev. John Harth performed the ceremony. Music was by Trio Girardeaux of Cape Girardeau.
James and Suzanne Sindle of Oran are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Terry Gadberry and Lisa Graviett of Oran.
Matrons of honor were Rebecca Woods, Theresa Shoemaker and Sarah Kinney, sisters of the bride. Bridesmaids were Katrina Gadberry, sister of the groom; Kara Kyle; Carrie Mosebach; Amy French-White, cousin of the bride; Rebecca Burger and Jenny Lange.
Roy Buell was best man. Groomsmen were Joe Shoemaker, Cash Kinney and Darin Woods, brothers-in-law of the bride; Rodney Mansker, Garrett Cook, Lucas Ressel, Jesse Olin and Ryan Chailland. Ushers were Nathan Dirnberger; Wayne Shoemaker, cousin of the groom; Jared Todt and Travis Dirnberger.
Ringbearer was Nathaniel Woods, nephew of the bride and godson of the bride and groom. He is the son of Darin and Rebecca Woods.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Scott City. Servers were Cindy Shoemaker and Lindsey Miller.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 29 at Guardian Angel School.
Mrs. Gadberry is a 2001 graduate of Oran High School. She owns a daycare at her home.
The groom is a 2000 graduate of Oran High School. He is an electrician.
The couple resides in Oran.