- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Hilda Wilhelmina Meyer, 89, of Perryville died Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2006, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Feb. 16, 1917, at Uniontown, Mo., daughter of Louis and Julian N. Ponder Schott. She and Anton B. Meyer were married Nov. 6, 1937. He died March 28, 1954.
Meyer was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include four sons, Bernard and William Meyer of Uniontown, Edward Meyer of St. Louis, Franklin Meyer of Biehle, Mo.; a daughter, Rosella Meyer of Perryville; two brothers, Walter Schott of Perryville, August Schott of Cody, Wyo.; 13 grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a son, three brothers and four sisters.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 to 9:30 a.m. The wake will be at 7 tonight. The rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Saturday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in St. Joseph Cemetery at Apple Creek, Mo.