- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Virginia Ruth Tuschhoff, 64, of Oak Ridge died Wednesday, Dec. 13, 2006, at her home.
She was born Feb. 7, 1942, at Daisy, daughter of Clarence L. and Minnie Friese Tuschhoff.
Tuschhoff was a 1960 graduate of Oak Ridge High School. She worked at International Shoe Co. in Jackson from 1966 to 1989, and then was a salesperson for Billie's Place in Oak Ridge. She was a member of Oak Ridge United Methodist Church and taught Sunday school.
Survivors include two brothers, Donnie and Eddie Tuschhoff of Oak Ridge.
She was preceded in death by her parents and an infant brother.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home in Jackson.
A graveside service will be held at 9 a.m. Friday at Goshen Cemetery in Oak Ridge, with the Rev. Jon Sedgwick officiating.