- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- James Howard Bobbitt, 53, of Perryville died Saturday, Dec. 9, 2006, at his home.
He was born Dec. 22, 1952, in St. Louis, son of Emery and Ann Bobbitt. He and Deborah Maxey were married Aug. 10, 1996, at Festus, Mo.
Bobbitt was a mechanic.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Vanessa Adams of Arnold, Mo., Amanda Willmeno of Fredericktown, Mo.; his mother of Belleville, Ill.; a sister, Cindy Taylor of Crestwood, Mo.; two brothers, Tom Iocona and Bob Bobbitt of Belleville; and four grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 5 to 9 p.m. today at Miller Family Funeral Home.
Graveside service will be at 1 p.m. Thursday at Memorial Park Cemetery in St. Louis.