- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
MOREHOUSE, Mo. -- Emma Julia Bohannon, 80, of Morehouse died Monday, Dec. 11, 2006, at her home.
She was born April 12, 1926, in Neshoba, Miss., to William Andrew and Julia Rebecca Everett Jackson. She married Alton Bohannon Jan. 18, 1945, in Philadelphia, Miss.
Bohannon was a former caseworker with Division of Family Services. She was a member of First Baptist Church in Morehouse.
Survivors include her husband; two daughters, Ann McDonald of Malden, Mo., Donna Davidson of Scott City; three grandchildren; and a great-grandson.
She was preceded in death by three stepbrothers and three stepsisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Friday at the chapel. Burial will be in Garden of Memories Cemetery.